Friday, July 22, 2011

Thrift Hits

The thrift stores I frequent tend to be very hit and miss, resulting in more hits than misses. However, yesterday proved to all hits! I've been looking for accent pieces for the space above our new cabinets (didn't have that before!). Yesterday finally yielded some yellow and orange accent pieces for above the cabinets, as well as some other vases for which I've got nifty plans. Then, Jordan found a Kindermusic instrument, the exact name of which I don't know, but it was $.99, so I snatched that. AND I got a skirt. Told you it was a day of hits, no misses.


Small sounds HIGH, big sounds LOW. That is science we should know!

Linen Merona (Target)  for $3.99. I have this same skirt in coral.
Flash bleaches it out, but this is to give you an idea of the length. I love it!
Stay tuned to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment